The aim of the Fourth Industrial Revolution project on a global scale in general is to enable flexible transformation in the development of industry in its various sectors
Using advanced technology in accordance with the concepts of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
The project is being implemented by the Ministry of Industry and Technology in the United Arab Emirates
The project also aims to
- Supporting the industrial sector in the Emirates to gradually transform towards the industrial and technical level desired in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Adding 25 billion dirhams to the gross domestic product and raising the level of productivity by 30%.
- Strengthening the UAE’s position as a global destination for the leading technological industries of the future, including high-end industries and pharmaceutical industries
In first place
- Raising the productivity of the industrial sector by adopting the latest applications of advanced global technology and working to develop them in the near future
- Providing programs and incentives to support the transformation of entrepreneurs in the industrial sector towards applications of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and developing their work
Which gives them superiority over entrepreneurs outside the United Arab Emirates
- Creating 100,000 high-skilled jobs in the industrial sector. High-skilled jobs are jobs that require very special skills.
Of talented and trained people who are rarely found in the regular employment environment, and those with high skills affect the progress of production capacity in their work.
And to develop the work at the same time
- Designing a road map to create 100 leading national companies in priority sectors that include environment, climate, health, and clean energy
Transportation, communications, etc
- Attracting and developing 500 companies providing industrial revolution technologies, such as advanced scientific laboratories and technology companies interested in developing
Digital intelligence and its transformation into artificial intelligence in various fields
- Establishing 100 joint projects between the private, public and academic sectors to develop applications of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
This allows the public sector to benefit from the competencies of the private sector and in return provides financial and governmental support
Directed to the private sector to serve the trends of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Allocating 5 billion dirhams to support advanced technology projects in cooperation with the Emirates Development Bank
The bank attaches importance to priority sectors, including industry, infrastructure, health care, food security, and technology.
This is within a development and investment vision aimed at enhancing its role as a primary driver and effective contributor to the process of developing the national economy
By increasing the industrial sector’s contribution to the domestic product, increasing productivity and creating more job opportunities for citizens,
And launching new sectors in the field of future industries, such as space technology, medical technology, and sustainable products
And applications of the fourth industrial revolution.