Sinaha Store is an online marketplace on sinaha.ae and applications user and Manufacturer (Seller)
§ If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact the customer service team at the "support and assistance" link at the top of any special webpage on the store, preferably through the site ticketing system or any available way you deem appropriate.
6. In case you have any doubts about hacking the username and password, please immediately contact the customer service team and change the password by entering the My Account section on the store.
5. Do not share your username and password with anyone.
4. The password must be chosen with caution using distinct numbers, letters, and shapes.
3. The user name and password is needed each time you log in to your account or perform any transactions at the store.
2. All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is an unsafe method, and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information.
1. When you provide us with your personal information, you have agreed to transfer this information outside the UAE, and we take all precautions to preserve your information by not accessing it, using it, or disclosing it in an unauthorized manner.
v Protect Your personal Information
We do not tolerate spam e-mails. Should you wish to be informed of such spam or e-mails, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 0097125558989. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or send content that violates our user agreement. We check messages automatically, and we may resort to manual filtering of them to see if there are spams, viruses, malicious attacks, or any other suspicious or illegal activities.
v No to Misleading or Deceptive Emails
2. Also, the cookies we use do not disclose any of your personal information. These cookies help us to improve your performance at the store m and to understand parts of the site being used the most. You are free to cancel these cookies if available. You can get this from the browser, and this would not affect your use of the store.
v Third Party Websites Links
2. Please note that we will retain your personal information during and after you have finished using the store as required by law, to overcome technical barriers, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigation, and to take any other measures provided by law.
1. You can access and review your personal information through the "My Account" management page on the store. If your personal information changes in any way or you provide the terrace with incorrect information, you must update or correct it immediately, either by viewing it on "My Account" or by contacting the customer service team. The "Customer Support" link at the top of each page contains the email and phone number for this section.
v Use, Enter, Browse, and Amend your Personal Information.
5. You acknowledge and agree that you must use the personal information that you have received from users of other websites in accordance with applicable laws.
4. You agree that you will not use the personal information that you received from the store about any member of another site under the laws in force in this document.
1. Members may need to share personal information (including financial information) among each other to complete operations on the store. You must respect the privacy of other members of the site at all times.
v Your use of your personal information and other user information
7. Besides, we use your notes about the store for marketing purposes, and by submitting these notes, you agree that we use these notes for marketing purposes.
Or go to the "My Account" section on the store.
6. Once you register on or use the store, you consider that you have given us an explicit authorization to receive promotional emails about our services in addition to emails regarding changes and new features on the store. In case you do not want to receive such messages, you only need to choose the link to stop sending these messages to your address. The postal code below is for any of these emails.
4. Information about the products you buy or sell or the auctions you participate in will be displayed on the store. This information may include details about your user identity and the ratings and comments associated with your use of the store.
2. We are obliged to do so by court orders or other legal circles binding us by the provisions of the law or when we believe that the disclosure of your personal information may protect against physical harm, financial loss. Or in case of information about suspicious activity or the suspicion for violation of the terms and conditions of the User Agreement or any other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sinaha, our users, or others.
1. We use your personal information to provide services and support from the customer team to measure the level of our services and improve them for you and prevent any illegal activities and enforce the terms of the Use agreement that comes with you (the “Use Agreement”), in addition to solving problems, collecting fees and providing you with promotional e-mails as well as to documenting the information you provided to us with third parties, for example, we may resort to sharing some of your personal information with banks or authorizing credit cards to process and document services or with third parties for the purposes of verifying frauds.
v Our use of your personal information
Finally, we may collect additional information from you or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your communication with the customer support team or by answering your questionnaires. We may also collect reviews and other comments related to your use of the site. When we collect personal information for statistical purposes, the names of the information owners must be anonymous.
6. We may collect additional information about your computer (for example, browser type) and browsing information (for example, the pages you visit on the site) in addition to the number of times you use the site.
5. Please note that we may use your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a unique number assigned to your computer server, Internet service provider, or ISP) to analyze your activities and improve site management.
4. Information about your operations and activities will be collected on the website, whether it is a purchase or sale of goods.
3. You must enter this financial information in the "My Account" section on the store, and we will use this information to issue fines and complete your requests. When registering for the store, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) to any part of the site except for the "account management" part, and this will protect you from the possibility of being exposed to fraud or theft of your identity information. Besides, publishing any of your personal information on any section of the site except for "My Account" may lead to suspend your use of the site.
2. We may also need to collect specific financial information from you, for example your credit card and / or bank account details.
1. As part of registering on the store or using it, you will be required to provide us with specific personal information such as your name, shipping address, email, and/or phone number and some additional information about you such as your date of birth or any information that is specific to your identity. Additionally, we may need you to provide us with valid proof of identity (for example, a copy of your passport, visa, residence permit, national identity, and/or driver’s license) to document your identity information.
v We collect your personal information
8. Protect your personal information
7. No for fraudulent or deceptive electronic messages
5. Links to third party websites
4. Use, enter, browse and amend your personal information
3. Your use of your personal information and other user information
2. Our use of your personal information
1. We collected your personal information
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your
personal information, please contact the customer service team at the
"support and assistance" link at the top of any special webpage on
the store, preferably through the site ticketing system or any available way
you deem appropriate.